On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:32 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

>  With that in mind, please submit for discussion your main reason for
> discounting my explanation so that it can be properly addressed and
> everyone who is following this concept can draw their own conclusions.  It
> is my sincere wish that you will eventually understand the process and help
> to clarify it to other skeptics.

In other words, you got nothin'.

I made my case. Feel free to explain whatever part of it you disagree with.
And if you have a chance, can you specify the functional dependence of
reaction rate on temperature, and temperature on total power produced that
would give the observed behavior and still quench when the external power
is shut off (as you say), or melt down (as Jed says).