I agree,  I believe we are bioelectrochemical beings of frequency.

MS, which is another autoimmune disease, clustered on the Faroe Islands the
same time when the Allies installed military microwave radars.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/04/06/i-am-faroely-certain-its-the-microwave-radars/

Too many coincidences.