David,

This is what I have in mind.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/03/25/do-as-the-romans-do-did-done/

You will notice that the Autism cluster in the LA area is the "high rent
district" on the elevated hillsides. I believe they are getting swept by
more direct microwave radiation.  Every cluster from the UC Davis Study has
multiple microwave weather, FAA and/or military radars in the area.  Many
of the clusters are either on hillsides or surrounded by mountains that
REFLECT microwaves.

Stewart

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM, ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> To say it in another way, you can average the power in Mike Tyson's punch
> over one minute and say that it is low average power when in fact it
> knocked you on your ass in a fraction of a second.  That is the error in
> judgement I believe the radar physorcists have made and we are all paying
> dearly for.  Think of mama and the baby on a hillside deck getting swept by
> those pulses 5 or 6 times a minute and you will understand what I mean.
>  What if time did not exist like Einstein and others have claimed and you
> could not average that pulse over time??? What would you do then?
>

> These are the NEXRAD WSR-88 "Standard" Doppler Weather Radar Specs (there
> are ~150 of these in service in the US). Due to the higher gain they have
> more power density @ 10 km than an ASR-9 radar.
>
> Radar/Call SignFFC ModelWSR-88DMax Pulsed Power (Watts)1000000Gain (dBi)
> 45.5Frequency (MHz)2,850.0RPM6.0Max Power Density (W/m2) @ 10 km 112.9Pulse
> Duration(uSec)1.6Pulse Repition Factor (Hz)800Range Est. (Miles)143
> Latitude33.36358856 Longitude-84.56607328FIPS13113CountyFayetteStateGA
> Comments/SourceUpgraded to Dual Pol in 2010-2012
>

> These are the Airport TDWR "Standard" Doppler Weather Radar Specs (There
> are ~ 50 of these in service)
>
> TDWR 5615 MHzModelTDWRMax Pulsed Power (Watts)250,000Gain (dBi)50Frequency
> (MHz)5,575 RPM5Max Power Density (W/m2) @ 10 km79.58Pulse Duration(uSec)
> 1.1Pulse Repition Factor (Hz)2000Range Est. (Miles) 56Latitude33.64659872
> Longitude-84.26191362FIPS13151CountyHenryStateGA
>

> On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:01 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>wrote:
>
>> The specifications for the radar system below are typical of a pulsed
>> radar system and not what I would expect from a standard Doppler radar.
>> The duty cycle appears to be .1% for the unit listed whereas a Doppler
>> radar is CW.  The average power is 1300 watts of RF into the antenna, I
>> assume.  The gain of the antenna may be 34 dB relative to an isotropic
>> radiator.
>>
>> Someone might be thinking of a pulsed Doppler radar which measures the
>> change in transmit frequency of the returning pulses to get target velocity
>> information.  That type of radar is not a standard Doppler.
>>
>> Dave

>>> 10.39Pulse
>>> Duration(uSec)1.00Pulse Repition Factor (Hz)1,000Range Est. (Miles)60