From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, May 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Vector Potential Wave Radio

David,

Yes, you are still wrong. I understand pulse length, the 750,000 watt peak
pulse is only ON for ~1/1000 of each second.  That still does not mean you can
average it over a second and say it is safe or "low power". If H is 0 there is
no pulse.

Please stick your tongue in a 750,000 watt light bulb socket for 1/1000 of a
second and report back to me. Electromagnetic radiation travels 186 miles in
that amount of time.

Mike Tyson still knocks you out.  Or maybe it is more like the quickness of
Mohammad Ali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqMXpziDJsM