These PhD dudes should have simply settled on Nuclear as the reaction and
let the implications of zero point energy & miracles become someone else's
problem.  They simply report that at the VERY LEAST it is a NUKE
phenomenom.  If it's so far removed from natural reality that it can only
be explained in terms of miracles & ZPE, well, that's someone else's
problem.

The DUHH factor is incredibly high here.  It leads one to suspect that
these guys are engaging in insider trading on this information to the
benefit of their friends & family.