the main finding, assuming that a critical detail was not left out.

                From: Roarty, Francis X

                OTOH… If it wasn’t new physics then it would have been
solved long ago. There is enough information disclosed now for knowledgeable
researchers to gather their own data. There is almost certainly efforts to
borrow design and material property disclosed in this report by Rossi’s
competitors and a host of researchers trying to replicate the results. I
think we will start to hear much more from both individuals and industry in
that respect now that the race is suddenly on to grab the IP responsible for
these “miraculous” results.

                From: Jones Beene

                Many things do not add up here, especially the drastic
changes from the original E-Cat.

                The more I read the more skeptical is my outlook on this.

                Could some clever troll have gotten hold of the manuscript
and changed it just enough to make it barely believable, so long as one does
not look too deeply ?

                Are we getting off on the13th Floor?

                                From: Blaze Spinnaker

                                The simple reality is this -  either Rossi
has just changed reality as we know it or not.  There is no longer a gray
area at all.

                                I'm betting he's a fraud, simply because the
probability of him doing this is too incredible.  What he's done is nothing
short of miraculous.   It is total inflection point in the progress of
humanity and all that we know.

                                I'm not betting my life though.   There's a
possibility, not that slim, that he might actually have done it.