Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll continue to observe, and hold some hope, but given the track record
> of sub-par demos and rumours of unpublished negative results . . .

1. This was a superb demo, not subpar.
2. All experiments have unpublished negative results as well as published
ones. A negative experimental result does not prove that the positive one
is wrong. Failed attempts to fly before 1903 did not prove that airplanes
are impossible.

> I will need independent external testing by other than old associates of
> Rossi.

These people are not old associates. They met him in 2011 I believe. I do
not think they are close. Rossi and Focardi were close, but these people
are not.