Hi Ronni

Thankyou very much for your help on this.

As Cath doesnt rarely does online activity with her phone, she was surprised
when she tapped the App store icon that showed several updates to a number of
apps. When she tapped to update the Apple Id loggin appeared and she noticed it
had my email as the user name as I had mentioned.

She wants to put in her email address as her Apple Id then choose a password.
That would be better as then my email and password would remain for my iphone,
ipad etc.

Should I get her to follow your instructions to change her complete apple id
and password for her iphone using her laptop at the apple page you mention?

Thanks heaps Ronni

regards

Chris