Thanks for your advice Daniel - I do now remember hearing of this
before, but a long time ago!

Thank you too again Ronni - please make sure you take the time to eat
& even rest.  Your help is appreciated, but it is free & I am sure we
can all wait for your response at your convenience.  Those wanting
instant gratification may want to think about paying for the privilege.

Cheers,  Alex