Hmmm,

> The option to choose IMAP or POP does not present until you go to enter the
> Outgoing server details.

This is not working for me:

* Go to settings, mail/contacts/calendars
* Select the new Internode account
email address
* Select the account takes me to the account information page ­ which is
headed IMAP ACCOUNT INFORMATION ­ there are no buttons anywhere to change
IMAP/POP
* Scroll down to OUTGOING MAIL SERVER ­ which correctly shows SMTP:
mail.intenode.on.net (same as my working POP accounts on computers) - again
there are no buttons anywhere to change IMAP/POP
* Select the SMTP account ­ shows mail.intenode.on.net as PRIMARY SERVER and
as ON - again there are no buttons anywhere to change IMAP/POP
* Select the mail.intenode.on.net PRIMARY SERVER ­ shows all the server
details ­ name/user name/password/use SSL/Authentication/Server Port - again
there are no buttons anywhere to change IMAP/POP

That seems to be as far as I can go in outgoing server settings.

I see Ronni has provided further info ­ so I will peruse that now.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton