Hello Peter and Neil,

Thank you for responding. Rather than blunder my way through written
instructions from iinet/Westnet I’ve taken the easy way out and everything was
sorted out during a phone consultation with a Westnet/Iinet fellow in Melbourne
who was able to access my computer through LMIRescue.

I’ve been with iinet/Westnet for 19 years or so and was on a legacy system. I’m
now on a new much cheaper system for emails and my iPhone has been set up to
use IMAP rather than POP.

So far life is much simpler.

Cheers,

Michael.