This is a tiny nit pick so my apologies in advance but I thought it might be
worth mentioning.

I went to the demo page, picked Products and hit the green plus to open the
details on the last item in the list. The control turned red but nothing
else appeared to happen. Second time I noticed a scroll bar activated on the
right side of the form and sure enough if you scroll down there it is. I
don't know how difficult it would be to expose the part that opened if it is
out of the current view area. Now that I know not a big deal, just the first
time I used it I though hmm didn't work.

Thanks for what I think will be a nice addition to the tool set.

Ron