Hi Kieran,

That sounds good and would be great if it happened - also be a lot easier on
the pocket ;o) - Obviously not so good for Chuck if he going to lose his beers
tho

It's great to know there's a community round this side of the globe as well,
I'm very new to WO but already really like it ease and flexibility, and a
thriving active community (obviously with a sense of humor) goes a long way in
my books.

look forward to meeting some / all of you sometime
Rich