It is not only the Problem that we won't share, but

For Comitter:

Create Framework, changes everything in other Frameworks that have to , commit,
done, Hero Mode.

For Non-Comitter:

Create Framework, changes everything that has to be changed test it. Use it.
Would like to share

make first Patch to other Frameworks : wait , wait, wait, Fine

make next Patch : wait....

make next Patch but somebody says we don't need that....

Hmm now the Commit can't be done.

That's the big difference, and I really think it wan't get better.

Also Johan,

if we find a way to work together on your D2W Components I would love to. I
also have about 30 Custom Components.

Ken