Le 2011-07-13 16:45, drew a écrit :
On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 22:33 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi all,

I solved the issue with the blobstorage for the extensions / templates with the
help
of Caolan yesterday. I created two new sections / center for extensions and
templates
for technical reasons in the site now. There are some categories with
description
inside the extension part and a very few in the template part. We have already
a list
in the wiki with more categories for templates. But every category had to have
not
only a name but also the name of the category that will be displayed to the
user in
the drop down menu (category) and a description of the category.

We need some volunteers who write down the missing text onto the wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Exitensions-website

Excellent - I'll add a few categories

Just to be sure - extensions can be marked with multiple categories?

Thanks

//drew

I'll help out with the descriptions as well. How long or short would you like the descriptions?

We still also need to add a statement on the "Home" page regarding our support for OpenSource license (preferably "copy left"). You had mentioned this in another thread and I have it on my to-do-help list. Italo should also take part in creating this statement, just so that we are all on the same wavelength.

We need some more text on the front page or for a page with a link from the front page where we explain that we support only extensions / templates under a OpenSource license (preferable copy left). Maybe Italo or others could give more input for this
task.

Regards,
Andreas

[http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/5504]