On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 21:39 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Hi Marc, *,
>
> Am Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 09:38:05 schrieb Marc Paré:
> (...)
> >
> > I have added comments on all of the categories. Maybe someone could
> > re-read the descriptions for spelling errors and modify the comments if
> > they find a need for this. Let me know if you would like me to fix the
> > format.
> >
> > I have also re-sorted the list into alphabetical order. I am not sure
> > how the structure will work on the extensions/templates website but it
> > may help us better sorted this way on the wiki.
> >

> I copied your work into the site. The categories are available now.
>
> I had to change the first part of every category for extensions, because the
> term at
> the first position will be used for internal search. Thus a category in the
> extension
> part with "writer" at the first position will be found and displayed also in
> the
> template part, if you search there for a template category  "writer".
> Therefore I
> changed the first terms to writer_extension etc.

<snip>

> I'm working on the layout in the next days. Have a look at
> http://plone.org/products
> for an alternative structure (layout) of our new extension-template-site.

Hi Andreas, et al,

Added only two categories for templates, for now, to the wiki:

        Business POS|Business POS-Templates|Templates for business Point
        of Sales, Receipt, Bill of Sale etc, use(Writer, Calc, Base).

        Business Shipping|Business Shipping-Templates|Templates for us
        as Shipping label, Bill of Lading, Customs needs (Writer, Calc,
        Base)

I had started thinking these are sub categories and wondered if that is
going to be suppoted
- I noticed that someone indented items under Education, making it seem
that perhaps it is
..just wondering?

Thanks

//drew