Hi Marc, *,

Am Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 09:38:05 schrieb Marc Paré:
(...)

> I have added comments on all of the categories. Maybe someone could
> re-read the descriptions for spelling errors and modify the comments if
> they find a need for this. Let me know if you would like me to fix the
> format.
>
> I have also re-sorted the list into alphabetical order. I am not sure
> how the structure will work on the extensions/templates website but it
> may help us better sorted this way on the wiki.

I copied your work into the site. The categories are available now.

I had to change the first part of every category for extensions, because the
term at
the first position will be used for internal search. Thus a category in the
extension
part with "writer" at the first position will be found and displayed also in
the
template part, if you search there for a template category  "writer". Therefore
changed the first terms to writer_extension etc.

> BTW and FYI ... there was also talk last Fall of creating a "LibreOffice
> Template Team"[1] of which I am still interested only once things settle
> in a little more at LibreOffice. Once we have moved all extensions/
> templates I will take another look at it.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else done to the list or for the site.
> Drew brought up some good points re: ideas on dressing up the front
> page[2].

I'm working on the layout in the next days. Have a look at
http://plone.org/products
for an alternative structure (layout) of our new extension-template-site.

> ===========
> If we want to embelish the front page of the site, and I agree with that
> idea, then do so about the software - some dynamic content about recent
> extension or template uploads, or highest rated, or something we can
> brainstorm on that.

I'm thinking about that. Maybe we should display the newest or highest ratet
extensions / templates by default.

Regards,
Andreas
--