Hi Drew, *,

Am Samstag, 16. Juli 2011, 00:02:32 schrieb drew:
(...)
> Hi,
>
> I really do not agree with the idea that more discussion of license
> needs be on the front page - it seems quite clear already. More
> information on the application and on extensions perhaps, but not about
> license.

we need an information on the front page that we support free / open source
licenses
only. If we want to explain our decision and especially that we prefer copy
left
licenses, we can use a linked page for this (I would prefer a page inside the
extension-template-repo for this, because I don't want to send the user away to
another resource.).

If you have an proposal or headwords for the needed information, then let's
collect
them here or on a wiki page.

Regards,
Andreas