Le 2011-07-18 16:23, Drew Jensen a écrit :

Hi Andreas, et al,

Added only two categories for templates, for now, to the wiki:

         Business POS|Business POS-Templates|Templates for business Point
         of Sales, Receipt, Bill of Sale etc, use(Writer, Calc, Base).

         Business Shipping|Business Shipping-Templates|Templates for us
         as Shipping label, Bill of Lading, Customs needs (Writer, Calc,
         Base)

I had started thinking these are sub categories and wondered if that is
going to be suppoted
- I noticed that someone indented items under Education, making it seem
that perhaps it is
..just wondering?

Thanks

//drew

Hi Drew and Andreas

I was also wondering also how these would be treated, but I guess sub-categories may not be needed. Even less if a search on tags is allowed.[1]

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=Academia&getCompatibility=any