TBH, I have a load of different SBCs running various different servers
around my house. So I tend to just upgrade whenever I get a new one, old
pies becoming a simpler variety of server...

   - Raspberry Pi rev 2 - MQTT, web, print & scanner server (going to be
   replaced soon),
   - Raspberry Pi rev 2 - X Link Kai,
   - Banana Pi M1 - TV server (4 DVB-T tuners & a hard drive),
   - Orange Pi PC - Open VPN,
   - Raspberry Pi B+ - DreamPi,
   - Raspberry Pi 2B - Octoprint,
   - Raspberry Pi 3B - Octoprint,
   - Raspberry Pi 3B+ - NextCloud (to be replaced with a Banana Pi M1),
   - Raspberry Pi 3B+ - RetroPie (Pi 4B won't fit in case :'( ),
   - Orange Pi Zero 256MB - WeeWX with a WH1080.
   - Raspberry Pi A - Kite Aerial Photography rig (will be upgraded),
   - Raspberry Pi A - Portable dev kit for use with Lapdock (will probably
   be upgraded),
   - Raspberry Pi A+ - FM transmitter server (for internet radio in shower),
   - Orange PI PC (coming soon) - ZNC server.
   - Etc,
   - Etc.

I would love a Pi4, just not yet as I can't get RetroPie working great yet!