On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Marielle Volz, 16/10/2014 14:25:
>
>> Right now we could make a page "attenborough brothers", put
>> onlyinclude tags around the intro to all three articles, and boom,
>> article! This would somewhat ameliorate the problem Andrew was talking
>> about with incomplete linkage across languages.
>>

> This argument works if the text meant for transclusion only is kept
> outside namespace 0, for instance in Template namespace (or Annex
> namespace, which some wikis already have, or similar). Otherwise the wiki
> would fill up with articles which are not real articles and users expecting
> articles would end up on blank pages.
> Fragmentation however is not necessarily a good thing.

Are there any plans to bring a semantic structure to Wikipedia? It would
solve many problems if each section could be considered an entity on its
own. That would allow articles to evolve out of their static textual box by
becoming a collection of structured pieces of information that can be
dynamically re-ordered in different ways.

Micru