I emailed the letter Wayne included here off-list, because I was not sure it
would be of general interest, or if he had time to respond at all. An answer
of that detail is definitely of general interest, that's probably why Wayne
replied to the whole list. Thanks for the references, Wayne! Much
appreciated.

--
Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

naturalmath.com: a sketch of a social math site
activities
groups.google.com/group/multiplicationstudy the family multiplication study