On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 17:05 -0800, Randy Fisher wrote:

> I also experienced greater collaboration with myself, and much higher
> productivity than I've experienced before.

Hey Randy -- the notion of "greater collaboration with myself" is very
powerful (albeit somewhat of a paradox :-) . Could you expand on this a
little?

I'm also intrigued by your experiences that the wiki approach has
contributed to higher productivity.  How does the open wiki model
contribute to increased productivity -- when compared, say to other
technology approaches?

These are important insights ..... can't wait to learn more from your
experiences.