Hi Maria

I love wikis for all the reasons you state. And WE makes a great
repository for educational content of all levels and authorship.

Tools for learning by personalizing or customizing finding and using
the content could be better.

I think we are looking to solve the same problem (what). Anything your
techies can do to provide solutions (how) would be great. If you have
ideas to bounce around and want comments and feedback, please let me
know. We can also work on examples of usage.

Also - look at Kartoo
http://www.kartoo.com/en_index.htm
Another representation of information links about a topic

..Valerie