On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Charles Matthews <
charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> If something gets into OTRS and is from
> a household name, it would be sensible to have it passed to someone with a
> lot of experience, but I don't know if that is part of the system.

Of course, we'd first have to establish that the message legitimately was
from said household name, either directly or via an assistant or publicist.
Even for legitimate VIPs, though, OTRS volunteers aren't going to change
content without good reason (and "but it's my article" is not a good
reason).

--
Jim Redmond
jredm...@gmail.com