We have the same in Norwegian, but linking on part of a composite is almost
always wrong. Either you link on the whole composite or no part of the
composite. If you link on a part of a composite, then in nearly all cases I
have seen the link is placed on the wrong term.

Some examples on what insanity users write
- [[absorpsjon]]s[[Spektrallinje|linjene]]
- [[Autentisering]]s[[Protokoll (datamaskiner)|protokollen]]
- [[Sykepleie|sykehjem]]s[[Hjemmesykepleie|omsorg]]

From an article messed up by VE (yes it does mess up articles sometimes!)
- ma[[Øssur Havgrímsson|ge]]<nowiki/>e[[Øssur Havgrímsson|evner og]]
- og[[Øssur Havgrímsson|i]]<nowiki/>t[[Øssur Havgrímsson|det samme]]

I have no clue what the previous means…

Things like the following is quite common
- [[Alexander Kielland]]<nowiki/>s
- [[De forente nasjoner|FN]]<nowiki/>s

Usually it comes from user errors while using VE. This kind of errors are
quite common, and I asked (several years ago) whether it could be fixed in
VE, but was told "no".

Anyhow I just started a bot to clean up some of the mess…