From: Josh Luthman
Sender: wireless-boun...@wispa.org
To: WISPA General List
ReplyTo: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Mikrotik] bittorrents
Sent: Feb 14, 2010 00:02

Can you put up another link for him specifically?  Charge him a large
install fee to drop the pps on your AP and a bit more monthly for the
bandwidth.  Ubnt NS5M come to mind.

On 2/14/10, RickG <rgunder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Even though our AUP & TOS does not allow it, I have a customer
> demanding to run bit torrents. I want to be fair in all matters. Am I
> being over
>  zealous on not allowing torrents? Who here allows or disallows them?
> -RickG

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile