I need some advise,  I have been using Tranzeo's for years and have some peers
that really like the UBNT products so I have picked up a bunch of NS2, NS2loco,
and Power Station's.  I have had some great results here at first and my
installers love them.

HOWEVER, the more I watch them the more, I am concerned. I use all MT 411AH
with XR2 radios at my AP's. I have a AP with 16 clients, 14 Tranzeo CPQ and 2
NS2. The NS2 (latest install) -55 at radio -69 at tower, the client is 1.9
miles so I set the Mileage @ 2. The client works fine 3 meg down and 1 meg up
just as my Queues are set. However, the CCQ at tower for that client is
55tx/72rx. The overall CCQ on the tower when I do speed test to the Tranzeos
never falls below 95 but to the UBNT it falls to 75. I have NEVER seen better
than a 80/90 CCQ on any of the NS2 or loco.  The power stations are great.

Is there a config I'm missing. My AP's are all at 10Mhz channels I set the RTS
to 512 like I do the Tranzeo's. Rate Algorithm to Optimistic, Allow all
multicast data.

What else, What am I doing that I should change on the UBNT.

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service