Hi Christian,

From: http://www.sf.id.au/WE05/indexa.html

   * Users that rely upon the keyboard to access web content cannot
access the TITLE text.
   * Some users of screen magnifiers will not be able to read the TITLE text.
   * Most users of screen reader software will not be aware of the
TITLE text, some will not be not able to read the TITLE text even if
they know it is there.

I used to have this misconception about title attributes too, that I
could assume every browser displayed them the same and screen readers
would read them. That's not the case. Now I hardly use title
attributes, and instead I put the content into the document where it
belongs.
Excellent. Thanks for the explanation :)
Kim

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Kim Kruse
http://www.mouseriders.dk