From: Bill Somerville via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 20 July 2021 00:09
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] very infuriating problem with Hamlib for TS-890S

Hi Conrad,

it is a complex rig!

I suspect that using SS for PTT is not a good idea, that probably leaves the
speech audio processing etc. in circuit. PKS probably doesn't.

On 19/07/2021 23:02, Conrad PA5Y via wsjt-devel wrote:
It is possible,  I completely misunderstood that table and feel very stupid!

I thought that the top row selected the PTT method and that the bottom row the
audio source, it does not mean that at all 😊 If you use SS as SEND/PTT then set
the top row (not the bottom) row to USB Audio, it’s that simple.

I’ll go away now…….

73

Conrad PA5Y