On  Do 07 Mai 2020 11:15:38 CEST, Stefan Baur wrote:

Maybe you could grab the NX output while still on the host (like,
running a fake X2GoClient directly on the server), then push the output
towards the HTML5 client the same way Alex' KDrive-HTML5 solution does?
That could work as some kind of compatibility layer.  That way, the DE
would recognize a remote session (even though it's actually connected
through 127.0.0.1 or ::1), so we don't have to deal with the quirks/wait
for the fixes, yet you'd still only need one backend to talk to the
HTML5 client, not two.

Hmmm, this would also be a nested solution. I'll check which one is faster.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de