I too have followed the steps as mentioned in
http://www.orocos.org/files/tut_install_orocos_hydro_xeno.txt

in kernel config point number  7. Make appropriate changes to
Real-time sub-system.

I am using x86_64 architecture ,64 bit processor
what features should I enable and disable to get these modules
xeno_rtdm.ko,xeno_hal.ko,xeno_nucleus.ko.
in Real-time sub-system. kernel configuration.

# Configure and build kernel
# 1. Processor type and features -> Processor family -- select proper
#    processor.
# 2. Power management and ACPI options -> ACPI (Advanced Configuration and
#    Power Interface) Support -- turn of Processor.
# 3. Power management and ACPI options -> CPU Frequency scaling -- turn off
#    CPU Frequency scaling.
# 4. Power management and ACPI options -- turn off CPU idle PM support.
# 5. Kernel hacking turn off KGDB: kernel debugger.
# 6. Turn off Virtualization.
# 7. Make appropriate changes to Real-time sub-system.
# 8. Device Drivers -> IOMMU Hardware Support -- turn off