....*smiles/peace*...perfect...thank you...
 
Buddha be praised
Mel

--- On Fri, 27/5/11, Beverley Huish <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Mel,
 
I see, it's basically about an extension of a common sense thing like someone 
not feeling their life's over if they break their diet one day.  Or, from a 
more Buddhist(? if I'm understanding this) perspective, not choosing to beat 
myself up because I feel annoyance towards someone who's been rude to me?  
Accepting one's humanity and imperfections instead of choosing to feel like a 
failure?

And not making judgements about someone else who chooses to break their diet or 
be rude, or to be annoyed because someone else has been rude?
 
:-)
 
Beverley.
 
 





------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to