Hi Mel,

Thank you.  I suspected there might be humour in there, but I wasn't sure.  I 
found it an interesting comment which provided me with food for thought.  I can 
see the value of shutting up and sitting, but I seem to spend too much of my 
time doing that.  I can also see the value of politely choosing to ignore 
someone and walking away.  If the right person told me to shut up and sit 
(although preferably not quite so bluntly), I hope I'd have the wisdom to do so.

:-)

Beverley.

 



________________________________
From: Mel <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 28 May, 2011 4:58:46
Subject: Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question

  
Beverly, ED has a certain kind of online humour that takes a while to discover

ED, that might not be the best introduction to zen for a new seeker

Just my thoughts

Buddha be praised
Mel

--- On Fri, 27/5/11, Beverley Huish <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Ed,
 
And I might politely choose to ignore Zen on that occasion and walk away.
 
:-)
 
Beverley.

 
Beverley,

Zen might quite rudely recommend:

"Just shut up and sit."

--ED

 

Reply via email to