Gilberto,

At 07:06 AM 12/22/2004, you wrote:
>>Fair enough. I'm not taking an issue with the policy as practiced but how it
>>is described. If Bahais, in principle, have essentially  the same policy as
>>Muslims. What does it mean that Bahais say "We don't prosyletize" but Muslims
>>don't make the same denial?<<

It is the fallacy of naming. Many people assume that if someone else is using
the same word, she or he means the same thing by it.

To my knowledge, Shoghi Effendi never said that proselytizing was taught in the
Qur'an.

With regards, Mark A. Foster * 15 Sites: http://markfoster.net
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger" -- Abbie Hoffman