Hello Jose,
You are correct, it does not seem that "attended" stations are always
"listening" stations. Have seem many clients qrming each other and
probably, to some locations, qrming the PMBO itself as they are
calling the PBMO that is already linked.
Might explain why, even though supposed "busy detector" will allegedly
on detector Pactor (in the Winlink example), that it is oft turned off.

73,

Bill N9DSJ