Le 23/04/2021 à 19:56, James Richters via fpc-pascal a écrit :
RE: [fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

Get Checked or Selected works great, but if I push it twice, the second time I get:

Unable to open file

C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Temp\FiC152.odt

But I did make sure to close word and the PDF file before pushing it a second time.

Yes, it's a very interesting bug that I'm currently investigating. May be I don't use the temp directory correctly. When making the output, I start by copying the template file to another filename/filepath. When I use my code to generate the new filename in the temp directory (Nom:= OD_Temporaire.Nouveau_ODT(Prefixe);), on the second time, the system doesn't find the source file for the copy ('FileVirtualTree_txt_to_odt.odt') and the copy fails. But the source file isn't deleted, it continues to be visible in File Explorer, you can open it in LibreOffice. And this happens either if , instead of using the CopyFile from lazutils/FileUtils.pas,  I use a home made "MyCopyFile" function coded with BlockRead/BlockWrite or even using command line cmd.exe / xcopy to do the job.

But if I copy the template to a file in the exe directory (just Nom:= 'temp_'+IntToStr(temp)+'.odt'; Inc(temp);), it works ...

I tried to change formatDateTime to include Days, because many selections go well over 24 hours and it was just leaving the days off... so instead of showing 2days, 3:14:54 it’s just showing 3:14:54

So I changed format date to d:h:m:s but for some reason the totals of the branches are coming up with 30 days even though the totals are nowhere near even one day.I don’t see where the 30 days could possibly be coming from.

I didn't had time to work on this for now. I think it's a bit too much complicated for FormatDateTime, it would be safer to decode the datetime value in a special function (something like days:= int(datetime); hours:= frac(datetime)*24; minutes:= frac(hours)*60 ... )