>I'll try another pull request of something simple just to see if it will
work.
I made another pull request on GitHub,
https://github.com/jsuzineau/pascal_o_r_mapping/pull/3

This one is an attempt to add some text boxes and to use them to display the
totals and to get a time variable that represents how long it takes to
unload/reload the machine.  I have the total times working, but I get errors
that my variables are not found when I try to use the textboxes.  I'm trying to
access them with things like eMachineTime.Text :=
Duration_From_DateTime(Total_Machine_Time);
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.. maybe it's the way I re-named the text box
from edit1 ??   Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

James