Le 25/04/2021 à 15:24, James Richters via fpc-pascal a écrit :
RE: [fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

I fixed the time totals to show days correctly with this:

I didn't use your pull request because I don't know yet how to handle it.

I have delete some files which differed only by case. After committing from linux, the pull on windows deleted all the files but I could revert them on next commit from windows to get them back in correct case. It seems to be stable now.

I used your code for days to make a function Duration_from_DateTime( _DateTime: TDateTime): String;
I added on main form a button "Test" with a few test cases.
Let me know if it's ok for you.