I’ve been trying make “Load from file”  happen automatically when the program
starts.. I would like it to happen after configuration.ini restores the file
name and also after the form is on the screen so I can see the load bargraph.

I tried putting it in Panel1 OnEnter but the form doesn’t have the buttons on
it yet when it does the load.. and it is also doing the load when I push a
button.. which is not what I want to happen.  Any idea how to do the load once
automatically after the screen is up so I can see the load progress bar and
after all the buttons are on the form?

James