On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Marie Earley <eir...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A subpage in an existing project would be one idea but please not the
> Feminism project. I was invited to it very early on by well meaning editors
> as a place for such discussions but found sex-positive feminists who think
> female porn stars are the definition of female empowerment.

Hi Marie,
I believe you're referring to a particular editor who hasn't participated
there since about a year ago. I totally understand if you felt put off by
your interactions with them. You might want to consider checking out the
project again though since we could always use more informed, thoughtful
voices such as yours.

Cheers,
Ryan