For anyone who gets to the bottom of this, wet noodle time on me for getting frustrated. I certainly respect the reasoning of those who want to stay away from the fray, take breaks, boycott etc. and wish I could get myself to do it! It just would be nice to see a bit more action out of a group that ostensibly is for dealing with the problem.