> blah blah blah, why do ppl have to question it anyway?
> Music is music.

ignorance is not bliss, thats why.  I find it fun to question, that's all..

> WHY must we realise these differences?

OK, I'll give you one here, I do tend to use robust words, so "insist" is
perhaps to harsh.  But the point I was making is that if we argue about art,
lets atleast realize _why_ we are argueing, that is all I was saying there.
And I am keenly interested in Detroit in this aspect, I am trying to figure
out reasons for the particular artistic development within that city, and I
think dreaming (toneshifting) has alot to do with it, in Detroit, it seems
that art is more used as a tool rather than entertainment, very different
than say NY, or Cleveland (where I live)...

Anyways, to simply sluff off art and music as simple a means of
entertainment is pretty mundane I think.  I want to know _why_ ppl such as
18 y.o.'s and homosexuals (as you pointed out) listen to "steps"...

There are reasons for everything, and to ignore it and simple live is simply
boring and kinda naive...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."
http://www.mp3.com/darw_n