On 9 Sep 2009, at 10:05, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

Most here agree with your point of view Martin.

The differences are all in the way we choose to handle it, that's all.

I know that one person saying NO may not make a difference but I still believe in "people" power, I really do.

You've got some admirable stuff going on with respect to trying to make a difference to the lives of a few people there. That's probably the most that we as individuals could hope to achieve: the fact that you're achieving that is the most important point in my book.

I think you have to try, give people a chance and do what we can.

Disclaimer to the Off Topic Po lease:
This has been off topic I know - but we're discussing this because it's a part of the discussion about artistic freedom and how political regimes can have an impact on that.

Yes, thanks list but I feel techno and music has to get more political right now, for UK listers the BNP are now in Europe and sitting on top of 2.4m worth of funding - What happened?