Inspiring one person can make a world of difference - Tiannamen
square. But how could you (or the collective we rather) allow people
to listen music they like. Artists could tour and still be against the
govt maybe even dontate profits to the people able to make a
difference in the host nation. I truly believe music can elicit change
so if discussion can be had here it would be good.

But yeah BNP on Question Time on a TV near you. I hope they show
themselves to be the bafoons they are but no doubt will still get some
sympathy/publicity.

Ravinder.