well I thought this was an open forum, although I may not agree with other
people's opinions I respect their right to say what they want as long as it's
not derogatory.

I just think there's something wrong with certain people like Alan having
unquestioned authority. Yes we should respect his history and committment but
sometimes people have to say things that might not be so cool to others in
order to learn......

Some people do know more than others but I just believe in keeping things
open, we can all still learn something from one another.

Five