Name: Matthew Mangold
Age: 28
Born: Detroit, MI
Residence: Clinton Township, MI
Occupation: Melodies & Memories Dance Room,
                  full-time Computer Science major
                  at Oakland University in Rochester, MI,
                  amateur web-designer, occasional dj,
                  and seasoned philosopher.
Production: Im working on it. Still a newbie.
Style and Taste: Currently tech-house and minimal
                  techno-- although over the past six years,
                  deep house, acid house, atmospheric dnb,
                  detroit techno, idm, vocal and speed garage
                  (at least Im honest.)
313 Member: About a year
First encounter with electronic music: Inner City's LP
                  Big Fun 1988, however didn't care much for
                  electronic music until 1995 when I heard
                  Josh Wink's United DJs mix-- that got me
                  into house, then got interested in all the other
                  genres from there.
What Next: Upon graduation, application development and
                  music production somewhere warm like az, or
                  nv.