To be honest, I would. There are a lot of labels like Headspace and Emoticon
with back catalogues stuffed full of records I'd like to own, but that I slept
on when they came out (due to either laziness, distraction or temporary
financial meltdown). If these sorts of labels repressed their entire back
catalogues, I'd be leaving the local record shop with a bulging bag - but
pressing vinyl is expensive so not everything can be repressed just cos *I*
missed it first time.

Paid mp3 downloads would work for someone like me, because labels like
Headspace and Emoticon are much harder to seek out on P2P networks than labels
like Warp. And most of the records on my want list are from labels of that sort
of size, by artists who aren't well-known enough to have achieved "critical
mass" on Soulseek.

Owning records is nice, and so is downloading mp3s - but sometimes neither
option is viable, especially when you're after stuff from smaller labels who
can't afford to repress everything and who aren't all over Soulseek. So yeah,
I'd definitely be interested in paying to download the back catalogues of quite
a few labels...

Brendan