sorry to be a t**t, but I had to laugh...

>1.25 billion made

its a rum do when you're only making that much huh?!
but, anyway, thats nothing to do with anything, so carry on!

btw, Martin, that report you mentioned, is that available on the internet
or anything, might help me understand all this stuff a bit better.

anyway..

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring