>but it always has been a tiny
> majority. and rest assured the large scale music industry will find a way
> to sell their products to the kids and collect the revenues. whether this
> is via mp3 or whatever downloadable format, or via a hard copy of
> something, I have no idea, but they'll still be consuming it and paying for
> it.

You seem to agree with me on most points but you have to understand how the
majors work, because they influence most things, they've lost control of
"their" product and profit. I've read the reports, they are very scary and
do confirm what I'm saying - Some kids will always be like us but the market
at the moment is 9-12yr girls who buy from Woolworth's - now you know why
the charts are so sh*te.

Thing is, most aren't paying for it - now that it's software, its wide open
and no amount of encryption or copyright protection will save them - people
aren't paying, fact...

But I do feel this is to the advantage of the smaller player like Warp, but
look who they have to deal with as well, US - 192K bitrate!!! Up yours :)

There's just no pleasing us I reckon.

I wish it wasn't true, but sadly it is...

Martin